WLFFTA - WA Library Friends, Foundations,
Trustees & Advocates
Membership | Meetings & Events | Meeting Minutes | Resources |
Communications | Bylaws | Contact Us
Welcome to WLFFTA!
The Washington Library Friends, Foundations, Trustees, and Advocates (WLFFTA) is an Interest Group of the Washington Library Association (WLA). Its mission is to advance community and statewide support for libraries, encourage library Friends, trustees and foundation associates to share ideas and enthusiasm, assist in their training, and link library supporters across Washington to address effectively issues impacting libraries.
WLFFTA Educational Events
For a listing of future WLFFTA programs and CE events, visit the WLFFTA Meetings & Events page.
2012-13 WLFFTA Board Members
- Will Stuivenga, Chair and Newsletter Editor, Washington State Library
- Linda Bagaason, Trustee Representative, Longview Public Library
- Patty Reyes, Member at Large, Fort Vancouver Regional Library
- Ken Kortlever, Foundation Representative, Sno-Isle Library Foundation
- Carolyn Petersen, Member at Large, Washington State Library
- Jeanne Thorsen, Representative at Large, King County Library System
- Carol Spate, Friends of the Library Representative, Mill Creek branch, Sno-Isle Regional library
For Board Member contact information, visit the WLFFTA Contact Us page.